WatchGuard Fireware Network & Traffic Management and AD
This training shows you how authentication works, and how to configure your Firebox to use your existing Active Directory users and groups to give your users access to network resources. This course includes step-by-step exercises to illustrate use cases that might apply in your network.
The exercises are:
- Allow AD authenticated users on the external network to manage the Firebox
- Use Active Directory to authenticate Mobile VPN clients
- Use clientless Single Sign-On for domain user authentication
- Use the Single Sign-On Agent and Client for domain user authentication
- Configure policies to authorize traffic for authenticated users